- CPC DIGEST 1974 -1978 released in 1979, our very first publication, proved to be a tremendous success. It prompted us to come with the next editions viz. 1979 -1983; 1984 -1988; 1989 -1993; 1994 -1998.
- Civil Laws Digest 1982 -1986 released in 1987 was also well accepted by legal fraternity and we came out with its next edition 1987 - 1991.
- In the year 1987 we started publication of `CIVIL COURT CASES' reporting latest civil judgments of Supreme Court & All the High Courts of India.
- In the year 1996 we started another journal `APEX COURT JOURNAL', the name of which was subsequently changed to `APEX COURT JUDGMENTS' reporting latest judgments of Supreme Court of India.
- In the year 2002 we started publication of `CRIMINAL COURT CASES' reporting latest criminal judgments of Supreme Court of India and All the High Courts of India. From the year 2005 we report almost 100% criminal judgments of Supreme Court of India.
- All of our publications are well accepted by legal fraternity and are subscribed by Advocates throughout India.
- The success of our publication lies in selection of judgments which we keep in view while reporting. We try to report only those judgments in which a new point of law is decided, irrespective of the fact by which High Court it is decided. We are known for reporting such judgments in which new points are decided. However, this is also known as a weakness by some when they count number of judgments in one volume of their own High Court.
- The success of a journal lies more in its headnotes. Precise and to the point head notes are our speciality. Crux of the matter decided is always apparent in our head notes. Our head notes have made us popular with Advocates.
- We always pray to God that he whosoever purchases our publications and cites the same at the bar, should emerge successful.
605, Sector 10-D,
Chandigarh - 160 011.
Last Edited : 30/11/2021